180,000 DWT Capesize Bulk Carrier -- Designed by Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding (SWS)
- The Vessel to be a single screw ocean going BulkCarrier have topside tank, hopper and single side skinin way of cargo space, with forecastleandstem, a transom stern and open water type of stern frame, a semi-balanced rudder and a fixed pitch propeller directly driven by a slow speed marine diesel engine.
- The vessel to be suitable for the transportation of coal and iron ore.
- All accommodations including navigation bridge and propulsion machinery to be located after.
- Double bottom to be extend between the fore peak bulkhead and the aft peak bulkhead.
|Designed draft, moulded:
|Scantling draft, moulded:
|Ballast water tanks
||79,600 m3 (including No.6 hold)
|Heavy fuel oil:
|Fresh Water tanks:
MAIN ENGINE & SPEED
||WINGD W6X72-B Tier-II/III (SCR), as option MAN B&W 6G70ME-C10.5
||15.0 kn (15% sea margin)
||38.2 mt/day (Tier-III)
187,000 DWT Capesize Bulk Carrier -- Designed by Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (SWS)
The seventh generation capesize bulk carrier to be designed as a single screw, slow speed diesel engine driven, ocean going Bulk Carrier.The vessel to be capable of carrying grain, coal and iron ore, having a deadweight capacity of approximately 187,000 metric tons.The vessel having one complete flush upper deck with forecastle and stem, a transom stern and open water type of stern frame, a semi- balanced rudder, and a fixed pitch propeller directly driven by a slow speed diesel engine.
All accommodations including navigation bridge and propulsion machinery to be located aft.Double bottom to be extended between the fore peak bulkhead and the aft peak bulkhead. The cargo space to be divided into nine (9) holds. Fuel Oil Tanks to be arranged at Topside Wing Tanks in way of No. 9 Cargo Holds (P & S) and in the engine room all with cofferdam at ship’s sides, having features of environment friendly-green concept.
- Length (o.a.): abt. 299.88 m
- Length (b.p.): 294.00 m
- Breadth, moulded: 47.50 m
- Depth, moulded: 24.70 m
- Designed draft, moulded: 17.50 m
- Scantling draft, moulded: 18.00 m
- Deadweight, design draft: abt. 180,500 mt
- Deadweight, scantling draft: abt. 187,000 mt
- Cargo holds: abt. 208,000 m³
- Ballast water tanks: abt. 80,000m³ (including No. 6 hold)
- Heavy fuel oil tanks: abt. 4,800 m³
- Diesel oil tanks: abt. 340 m³
- Fresh water tanks: abt. 470 m³
SERVICE SPEED: abt. 14.50 kn (design draft, at 81.7% SMCR with 15% sea margin)
ENDURANCE: abt. 24,000 n.m.
COMPLEMENT: 28 P
- ABS: +A1, (E), Bulk Carrier, BC-A (holds 2,4,6 & 8 may be empty), CSR, SafeShip-CM, +AMS, +ACCU,TCM, GRAB(25) ,POT, GP,CPS, PMA, ESP, ENVIRO, UWILD, RW.
Or other equivalent notations of BV, LR, DNV.
CARGO HATCH COVER
- No. 1 Hatchway: 16.500 m x 16.235 m
- No. 2~8 Hatchway: 22.000 m x 16.235 m
- No. 9 Hatchway: 16.500 m x 16.235 m
The hatch covers shall be of weather tight and shall be of 2-panel side- rolling type operated by rack and pinion with electro-hydraulic oil motors. Cargo hatch covers shall be built-up as single skin construction with peaked top.
- Model: 1 x MAN-B&W 6G70ME-C(Mark9.2)
- SMCR: 17,218 kW × 82.0 r / min
- NCR: 14,067 kW × 76.7 r / min
- Fuel oil consumption: abt. 50.90 mt / day
- Main diesel generators: 3 x 900 kW x 900 r / min
- Emergency diesel generator: 1 x 200 kW x 1,800 r / min