174,000m³ ME-GI LNG Carrier -- Designed by Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding (Group) Co., Ltd.
174,000m³ LNG Carrier is a new LNG Carrier with ME-GI propulsion system developed catering for market demand by Hudong-Zhonghua Shupbuilding (Group) Co., Ltd. This vessel is featuring twin skeg design, equipped with two fixed pitch propellers driven by due fuel slow speed diesel engines. Many advanced techniques are used on this vessel, including GTT NO 96 L03 membrane cargo containment system, ME-GI propulsion system, environmental ballast water treatment system, gas combustion unit (GCU) and etc. Successful development and construction of this vessel not only enlarged LNG vessel database, but also improved our competitiveness in LNG carrier market, and lays a solod foundation for our country to build LNG transportation fleet of our own.
- Length (o.a.): 290.00 m
- Length (b.p.): 278.00 m
- Breadth mld: 46.95 m
- Depth mld: 26.25 m
- Draught (Design, mld): 11.30 m
- Deadweight at Td: 84,300 t
CRUSING RANGE: abt.12,000 n.miles
SERVICE SPEED: 19.50 knots
- Heavy fuel oil & Diesel oil: 5,300 m³
- Fresh water and Distilled water: 350 m³
- Ballast water: 56,000 m³
- Cargo tank volume: 174,000m³ (at -163ºC)
- Model: ME-GI MAN 6G70ME-C9.5-GI x 2
- Elec. Generator: 8,000 kW Dual Fuel Generator X 5 sets
- Emer. Generator: 800 kW X 1 set
CARGO HANDLING SYSTEM:
- Cargo Pumps: 8 X 1,650 m³/h 150 m.l.c.
- Spray Pumps: 4 X 60 m³/h 140 m.l.c.
- High Duty Compressor: 2 X 32,000 m³/h
- Low Duty Compressor: 2 X 4,350 m³/h